NC(V) FINANCE, ECONOMICS AND ACCOUNTING LEVEL 2 - 4
What do I need to have completed before I can apply to study this course?
- Level 2 – Grade 9
- Level 3 – Level 2 qualification
- Level 4 – Level 3 qualification
How long will it take to complete the qualification?
- 3 years full-time (1 year per level)
What will I be studying during this course?
- Mathematics/Mathematical Literacy
- Life Orientation
LEVEL 2, 3 And 4 Vocational Core Subjects
- Applied Accounting
- Financial Management
- Economic Environment
- Wholesale/Retail Level 2-4
CAREER OPTIONS & GENERAL FAQ's
• Accounting (Private & Public)
• Financial Services
• Insurance Services
• Investment Broking
• Basic bookkeeping skills (Manual and computerised)
• Computer literacy
• Entrepreneurial skills (starting your own business)
• Financial planning
• Good communication skills
• Interpretation and understanding of the economy (Domestic and International)
An added advantage is that the students will be trained in Pastel Accounting, which is currently the preferred software application used by companies.
You will be able to work in any industry that requires financial, economic and accounting skills.