NATIONAL CERTIFICATES N4-N6: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT (Part-time)
This course consists of an N4 Certificate, N5 Certificate and N6 Certificate. After completing the N6 Certificate students need to submit proof of 18 months’ experience in industry/practical in order to qualify for the National N-Diploma through the Department of Higher Education and Training.
What do I need to have completed before I can apply to study this course?
Candidates are expected to pass a short literacy (English) assessment before acceptance into this course. The medium of teaching in this course is English and students must be able to speak and write English.
How long will it take to complete the qualification?
- 6 months per level full-time (3 semesters to complete up to N6 level)
- 18 months practical experience
- Enrolment in January and July
What will I be studying during this course?
- Computer Practice N4
- Entrepreneurship & Business Management N4
- Management Communication N4
- Personnel Management N4
CAREER OPTIONS & GENERAL FAQ's
• Human Resources
• Training and Development
• Labour Relations/Industrial Relations
• Recruitment Agent
• Personnel Manager