ICT PART-TIME STUDIES
What do I need to have completed to study any of these courses?
- You must be 16 years or older.
How long will it take to complete a course?
- Course duration ranges between 8 and 12 weeks.
- All part-time courses are subject to demand as well as facilitator availability.
Where can I study these courses?
IT PART-TIME Studies is available at:
Mr Leon Habelgaarn
(T) : (021) 696 5133
(E) : email@example.com
MOS (MICROSOFT OFFICE SPECIALIST)
- Specialised training in MicrosoftTM Office suite of end-user applications namely Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access.
IT ESSENTIALS (A+)
- Building & repairing computers, installing and managing WindowsTM Operating System, adding peripherals and multimedia capabilities, LAN basics and connecting computers to a LAN or Internet.
CCNA 1 - CCNA 4
- Designing, installing and troubleshooting networks, computer hardware and software, networking terminology and protocols, LANs and WANs, structured cabling and network-to-network communications.
- Detailed tuition is also offered in the following modules based on the current Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) Curriculum for the Adobe Suite of Products.
- HTML Application Development
- C# Web-base Application Development
- This course of study engages students with little or no programming experience. Students are introduced to object-oriented concepts, terminology, and syntax, and the steps required to create basic Java programs using hands-on, engaging activities. Students will learn to programme 3-D animation, develop 2-D games and create Java applications.
- Duration 100 hours.