NATIONAL CERTIFICATES N4-N6: MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT
This course consists of an N4 Certificate, N5 Certificate and N6 Certificate. After completing the N6 Certificate students need to submit proof of 18 months experience in industry/practical in order to qualify for the National N-Diploma through the Department of Higher Education and Training.
What do I need to have completed before I can apply to study this course?
- Grade 12 or an equivalent qualification
Computer Application Technology (CAT) will receive preference. An average percentage of 45% or higher will be to the candidates advantage (Business Studies and English). The medium of teaching in this course is English and students must be able to speak and write English.
How long will it take to complete the qualification?
- 6 months per level full-time (3 semesters to complete up to N6 level)
- 18 months practical experience
- Enrolment in January and July
What will I be studying during this course?
- Communication N4
- Office Practice N4
- Introductory Information Processing N4
- Computer Practice N4
- Communication N5
- Office Practice N5
- Information Processing N4
- Computer Practice N5
- Communication N6
- Office Practice N6
- Information Processing N5
- Public Relations N5
- Information Processing N6
CAREER OPTIONS & GENERAL FAQ's
- Administrative Assistant
- Data Capturer
- Management Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Personal Assistant
- Data capturing
- Manage office administrative duties
- Secretarial work
You can work in any industry.